Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Old and positive

<< < (3/3)

thomas1947:
Just got my cd4 at 278 and my viral load is 150k,Doc states that is not surprising for newly diagnosed, and he thinks because there is no resistance that this will be fairly easy to treat. Probably going to start with Stribild, as he thinks that this would be best, since I do have a bit of a mood disorder.
Thanks for your help and support,.

Theyer:
Welcome Thomas , agree with all that's been said apart from Mr Wump leading a normal life , he ignores dying squirrels for one thing.

m

Fisher:
Hey Thomas:

65? How old do you really, really feel?  Bet  you feel now as old as you've always ever felt!

Sometimes I think that I am so old that Paul Bunyan calls me Auntie!

I may not be quite as old as you, but after a certain point "oldness" is replaced . . Oldness in age is replaced by oldness in heart,  pain, sorrow, wisdom, and joy. . . and an understanding that we are all here, right now, growing old together.

We are all in the same boat, positive and negative, the currents increasing, but all of us sooner or later going over the waterfall.

The good part is . . . us HIV dudes have seen the waterfall earlier than many others. So we prepare better and decorate our party boats much better . . . with lots of lighting and personal flare!

My boat has a beer cooler, too!

Welcome!.

No real and true need for anxiety and fear. Ya right!

As we are alive and now, truly alive . . .my opinion is,  the best is yet to come!

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Fisher on May 17, 2013, 07:00:12 PM ---Hey Thomas:

65? How old do you really, really feel?  Bet  you feel now as old as you've always ever felt!

Sometimes I think that I am so old that Paul Bunyan calls me Auntie!

I may not be quite as old as you, but after a certain point "oldness" is replaced . . Oldness in age is replaced by oldness in heart,  pain, sorrow, wisdom, and joy. . . and an understanding that we are all here, right now, growing old together.

We are all in the same boat, positive and negative, the currents increasing, but all of us sooner or later going over the waterfall.

The good part is . . . us HIV dudes have seen the waterfall earlier than many others. So we prepare better and decorate our party boats much better . . . with lots of lighting and personal flare!

My boat has a beer cooler, too!

Welcome!.

No real and true need for anxiety and fear. Ya right!

As we are alive and now, truly alive . . .my opinion is,  the best is yet to come!

--- End quote ---

this ^ =  :)
thanks Fisher!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version