Main Forums > Living With HIV

orlando paranoia.

(1/3) > >>

DingoBoi:
my power is back on now, but i want to report thsta we had a huge thunderstorm this evening.... i lost power for about two hours... right before I lost power I waw a huge flash that cpvered the sky.

a huge green flash,...nothing that even resesembled an explosion or bomb... but this wasn't just any flash... it was a green iridescent flash... this just is't seen in florida even with qa baed storm....   i worrie this might have been some kind of attack.... i'm not dowtonwn, so i don't know... but i am worried.    i'm not downtown so i mght be okay if somethign happened, but if not, i love you all.  I really am not trying to be melodramatic.... but this has really freaked me out.   

my power finally came back on... but this might be a new wave of attacks.. in concurrance with 6/6\06

sdcabincrew74:
I hope you are safe.  Probably just a ruse by the government to get people scared so that they vote republican again in Nov.  Oh wait Bush just brought up the same-sex marriage thing again....

HIVworker:
That sounds weird, but I want to throw another explanation to you at this time. Lightning can be green, albeit rarely. Ionization of oxygen (in the air) can cause the odd green lightning and has been reported with ball-lightning in some reports and with some strong storms (such as the ones you get in Florida). It is possible that the green flash you saw was a heavy bolt of lighning that made the area glow green.

Keep us informed..

R

Edit : changed to oxygen because HIVworker can't remember his basic physical chemistry

DingoBoi:
well, now i feel like a drama queen... but what i saw wasn't like anything i saw before, ever.. in the last four  years i've been in florida.... i still do not think it lightning at alll.. or any derivation of it.... the color was just too INTENSE.....

I know it does seem weird, but i've never seen anthing like that complete and utter flash of the sky, in ultraviioltet lime green... 

i'm still freaked out... and i do have pots filled with water on the stove and in the bathtub.... that's how freaked i am.

DingoBoi:
I'm ok... but to date i haven't been able to raise any orlando radio stations.... i'm talking broadcast not internet...

I am totally wigged out.... atm....

edit:  ok.. i got orlando radio now..... nothing came thru before till now...which is extremely weird..... i won't sleep well tonight... but it doesn't seen to be an 'issue' now. 

i just don't want something happening here in orlando on a much bigger level than 9/11.  What i saw was profound to me.   and quite scary too.....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version