Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Research News & Studies

How far have we gone?

<< < (13/14) > >>

Jmarksto:

--- Quote from: sensual1973 on April 06, 2013, 10:44:47 AM ---it is time to have a moderator who will make sure replies are related to main topicc.Going off topic is plain rude.

--- End quote ---
Hmmm, am I the only one that thinks moderator criticism is off topic here? Now that I think of it...criticism of moderator criticism is even more off topic.

Now, to get closer to the topic (note that my interpretation of the rhetorical question about how far we have gone includes musing about where we are going and where we may see biopharm advancements) here is a good article that explains China's biopharm development in some detail and I think supports Dr.Strange's comments.

http://tinyurl.com/China-BioPharm

JM

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: sensual1973 on April 06, 2013, 10:44:47 AM ---it is time to have a moderator who will make sure replies are related to main topicc.Going off topic is plain rude.

--- End quote ---

This forum is run by a "staff" of, at the most generous, six people. At best, two global moderators are on the forum. Usually one. Often, none. Thos eof us who moderate AM I INFECTED and this section do what we can when we can.

Almost all of us are volunteers. You want moderators who will micromanage threads?

Willing to pay them/us?

Willing to pay for forum access?

Willing to pay for those who cannot pay for it?

Sorry for chirping in. That just rubbed me sideways.

Miss Philicia:

--- End quote ---

New to the internet, I presume?

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 06, 2013, 10:58:23 AM ---oh wait a minute  , we don't get paid we are volunteers .

--- End quote ---

Oh, you get paid most assuredly. Those dingleberries of yours are very hard to extract every week. Crusty, nasty creatures.

On another note I think China-bashing is OH.SO.TEDIOUS and it is simply symptomatic of the insecurities of Western culture. Personally I never indulge in it.

spacebarsux:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 07, 2013, 07:38:48 AM ---On another note I think China-bashing is OH.SO.TEDIOUS and it is simply symptomatic of the insecurities of Western culture. Personally I never indulge in it.

--- End quote ---

Now that just made me  ;D

buginme2:
Hard to say how far you have gone if you don't know where the.finish line is. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version