Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

Re: Confidential patient services. Agent for pharmacy?

(1/3) > >>

cozmikcardigan:
Hey Guys
This topic was brought up about 6mo ago and I wanted to do a follow up on people's experience with Confidential Patient Services.

It's almost too good to be true. Anybody work with them before? Is it a scam?

thanks guys!

OneTampa:

--- Quote from: cozmikcardigan on March 19, 2013, 01:37:29 PM ---Hey Guys
This topic was brought up about 6mo ago and I wanted to do a follow up on people's experience with Confidential Patient Services.

http://confidentialpatient.com/index.php/component/content/frontpage

It's almost too good to be true. Anybody work with them before? Is it a scam?

thanks guys!

--- End quote ---

I have no experience with this entity or others like it.

I did, however, follow the link you provided.

A few things that gave me pause:

>Several sub-page links did not return information and only listed a message "Undergoing Maintenance".

>The link to apply and provide your personal information produced a form to complete, however--interesting.

>At the "Contact Us" link there is no physical address.  A physical address for such a company would be helpful to narrow a geographical location in order make an inquiry through the Better Business Bureau and/or other regulatory agency.

>The copyright insignia at the bottom of the main landing page has no year. This could mean an old phantom site or one that is not properly registered.

>I tried a google search on the company name which returned no useful results.

Bottom line, I would suggest caution.

Other Board Members may have a different take or more substantive experience with this sort of thing.

Take care.

Jeff G:
Hi Cosmik . I removed the link from you post because Im not comfortable with some things on the site you linked to .

Welcome to the forums .... An introduction would be nice . Are you HIV positive ?

leatherman:

--- Quote from: cozmikcardigan on March 19, 2013, 01:37:29 PM ---This topic was brought up about 6mo ago

--- End quote ---
A few questions. What topic was brought up? Can you provide a link to the thread of which you speak?

--- Quote from: cozmikcardigan on March 19, 2013, 01:37:29 PM ---It's almost too good to be true.

--- End quote ---
their program summary page describes many services offered by many  ASOs, so I don't know that describing these services as "too good to be true" is quite right. What exactly did you find so amazing about their services?

Jeff, you might want to edit the link out of Tampa's quote also if you're trying to remove the link. ;)

mecch:
what a lot of boilerplate text.  Inspecifics.  Misty. Shady.

This smells like a way for a middle man to skim profits off HAART prescriptions.  Just, you know, IMO.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version