Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

med anniversary

<< < (2/5) > >>

aztecan:

--- Quote from: aztecan on March 14, 2013, 01:09:44 PM ---Hey, it's March isn't it!

That means I have now been on meds for 17 years and am heading for 18.

March 1996: Saquinavir, AZT and Epivir - 17 pills a day and massive projectile diarrhea.

March 2013: Isentress, Truvada - 3 pills a day and no gastrointestinal side effects at all.

I feel MAHVELOUS! (Although I just edited this because I found out I cannot add or subtract properly.  :o)

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

wolfter:
Congrats on the milestone!!!!!   Even if your math skills aren't as sharp as they once were, you're still marvelous. 

much luvs
Wolfie

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on March 15, 2013, 07:19:12 AM ---... you're still marvelous. 

much luvs
Wolfie

--- End quote ---

I agree !!

Mark,...

You haven't forgotten your age yet have you?  :o  I remember having to as Ed a few years ago, whether I was 57 or 58. There was something about the late 50's , that kept playing mind games with me. I guess the years were just zipping by too fast.   :P  It's easy to remember 61, since big things are changing for me when I reach 62, in 9 months.

I always hated math, and mess up all the time ! It was my worst subject in school, otherwise, I am pretty much a genius ( LOL)  :P

Ray 8)

denb45:

--- Quote from: J.R.E. on March 15, 2013, 07:45:24 AM ---
I always hated math, and mess up all the time ! It was my worst subject in school, otherwise, I am pretty much a genius ( LOL)  :P

Ray 8)

--- End quote ---

Don't feel too bad Ray

I cannot even balance my checkbook

Bob has to do it for me if things go too south

he can always fix my mistakes

gotta love him for that  ;)

HUGS

DEN  :D

denb45:

--- Quote from: wolfter on March 15, 2013, 07:19:12 AM ---Congrats on the milestone!!!!!   Even if your math skills aren't as sharp as they once were, you're still marvelous. 

much luvs
Wolfie

--- End quote ---

Mark, are you sure you haven't been on Meds longer  ???

Heck, your my age  :o  don't you turn 56 this yr.  ;)

HUGS

DEN  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version