Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Serotonin questions

<< < (4/5) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 17, 2013, 05:07:41 PM ---Not me, It's too rough on my member as I go raw with no lotion.

--- End quote ---

You're such a softie. So put some lotion on it. If you're going to wack off daily thinking about me you might as well make it last longer.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: wolfter on March 14, 2013, 09:19:09 AM ---I've managed to do my long bike rides on the few days when the weather cooperated.

--- End quote ---
will you be able to bike more when the weather improves?

also, during what time period have you noticed this issue? I ask because not only have you had a difficult time over the last 6 (??) months (with all the breaks) just getting around; but this time of year is notorious for depression/Seasonal affective disorder (SAD), so maybe it's a melatonin issue. Between the weather in Ohio and your physical issues (some of which dragged on a long time with no good resolution), it's no wonder you're having some issues.

I hope you can find something (drugs, exercise, etc) to help you feel better.  :-*

Ann:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 17, 2013, 04:52:34 PM ---Ah, no wonder I'm so skinny

--- End quote ---

But I bet you have some very well-developed muscles in your right arm. Or are you a lefty? ;D

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Ann on March 17, 2013, 08:14:30 AM ---Wolftie, have you ever considered getting your exercise through swimming?

Swimming is a fantastic exercise for people who otherwise have mobility issues, such as joint problems or problems like you're having with your foot/leg/ankle. You get a great work-out without putting weight on the affected limb.

--- End quote ---

The only place to swim here is in the lake, and it's TOO cold for that. 

On the upside, I have been much more active the last few days.  Friday was absolutely beautiful here and I managed to spend the entire day outside doing yard work.  I got the mower out to prep it for the season and was pleased to have it fire up on the first pull. 

wolfter:
I've sent my doctor requesting a prescription for Trazadone.  I thought I had an appt coming up but realized today that it's not until May.  I guess it's time to acknowledge the underlying darkness that I've experienced for a while. 

Kinda weird, but this is the only medication that I'll hide.  I'll remain in the closet about this for a while. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version