Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Nutrition & HIV

Serotonin questions

<< < (3/5) > >>

Ann:
Wolftie, have you ever considered getting your exercise through swimming?

Swimming is a fantastic exercise for people who otherwise have mobility issues, such as joint problems or problems like you're having with your foot/leg/ankle. You get a great work-out without putting weight on the affected limb.

Miss Philicia:
You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 17, 2013, 03:29:43 PM ---You can lose between 100-150 calories for each act of masturbation, according to the Young People’s Reproductive and Sexual Health & Rights Organization. You can raise that amount to around 300 calories, though, through a 5 minute vigorous masturbation session, according to Japanese scientist Dr. Shukan Tokuho.

--- End quote ---

Ah, no wonder I'm so skinny

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 17, 2013, 04:52:34 PM ---Ah, no wonder I'm so skinny

--- End quote ---

I definitely spend more than five minutes -- I must be burning as much as taking a hardcore spinning class.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 17, 2013, 05:01:20 PM ---I definitely spend more than five minutes -- .

--- End quote ---

Not me, It's too rough on my member as I go raw with no lotion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version