Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Support group

<< < (2/2)

weasel:

Dear  Beyondstatus  ,

2004  I started to go to an HIV support group
 in Las Vegas Nevada .
  I had more to lose then most attending , I was very well know in the construction
industry and my job  and boss were in danger  if i was outed !

Well I went for almost a year , The people going at that time were so self absorbed , if you had asked who I was they would have said " He drives A Cadillac " , other than that ? , nope ! . But let me tell you my story .......
  People that go to AIDS support groups do not " Kiss and Tell " 
It is just the way it is !

The only time time I have been outed other than the  POPLAR BLUFF HEALTH DEPARTMENT ,Missouri ,  is   a CRUD - BALL from Poplar Bluff that went to the V.A. in Saint Louis and went home and told his aunt he saw me  :o
  For real !
  I would not even worry about being outed .
 Support groups are well worth the effort to go to .

Weasel

Beyondstatus:

--- Quote from: weasel on March 13, 2013, 05:36:31 PM ---
 Dear  Beyondstatus  ,

2004  I started to go to an HIV support group
 in Las Vegas Nevada .
  I had more to lose then most attending , I was very well know in the construction
industry and my job  and boss were in danger  if i was outed !

Well I went for almost a year , The people going at that time were so self absorbed , if you had asked who I was they would have said " He drives A Cadillac " , other than that ? , nope ! . But let me tell you my story .......
  People that go to AIDS support groups do not " Kiss and Tell " 
It is just the way it is !

The only time time I have been outed other than the  POPLAR BLUFF HEALTH DEPARTMENT ,Missouri ,  is   a CRUD - BALL from Poplar Bluff that went to the V.A. in Saint Louis and went home and told his aunt he saw me  :o
  For real !
  I would not even worry about being outed .
 Support groups are well worth the effort to go to .

Weasel

--- End quote ---

Weasel -- I appreciate it. You've definitely made me feel better about going. I called to see when and where they meet but the coordinator is out of town for a convention until next week. So I'll call back then, and maybe next week I'll go.

Thanks again! :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version