Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

medical records patients rights.

<< < (3/4) > >>

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on March 12, 2013, 04:43:20 PM ---I am certain that this issue would be only a part of the whole information to be considered ... and if Im reading what you wrote about it correctly it seems as if the test was inconclusive instead of something that would help or hurt your case since its only a part of the overall report on whats going on with you .

--- End quote ---
yes, while i have other factors involved, his report under "recommendations" states:

"he maintains normal functional capacitythat, even if it is not the same as when he was much younger, it is sufficient to be quite functional."

"....having reported a dry mouth. This is a typical anticholinergic side effect of some medications and is often associated with verbal memory complaints. His medications should be reviewed and medications that may be contributing to this should be reduced if possible."

"it would be useful for him to reengage life, perhaps by returning to work on a part-time basis."

"It would be a good opportunity for him to test some of the assumptions he has made over the recent past concerning his true capabilities."

geez, a couple of hours of taking a silly test and he "knows" everything about me and how to solve my problems. ::)
Quack!
(i was getting more upset even typing what he wrote :(.)

Jeff G:
That report would piss me off too Mitch . I think this topic is a prime example of why
 Mr Gabbard's advice is needed in this forum . I'm sure he will have the best info to consider when he checks in . 

mitch777:
he seemed like a nice guy but now i think he is a wolf in sheeps clothing. (sorry wolfie. :-[.)
maybe a government spy? :o

can anyone here testify that i am paranoid and delusional? please?

denb45:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on March 12, 2013, 05:02:36 PM ---yes, while i have other factors involved, his report under "recommendations" states:

"he maintains normal functional capacitythat, even if it is not the same as when he was much younger, it is sufficient to be quite functional."

(i was getting more upset even typing what he wrote :(.)

--- End quote ---

Wow, that Doctor of yours sounds like, they aren't on the same page as you seem to be

also , it sounds kinda bad to me, if that go's to SSDI, it can be assured that you won't be approved

maybe you should get another doctor that is willing to help your  SSDI case, this one isn't very interested in helping you with your disability case at all

your really need the support of a good doctor

that statement above sound troubling to me  :-[

just saying...   good luck Mitch  ::)

HUGS

DEN  :D

mitch777:

--- Quote from: denb45 on March 12, 2013, 05:43:09 PM ---Wow, that Doctor of yours sounds like, they aren't on the same page as you seem to be

also , it sounds kinda bad to me, if that go's to SSDI, it can be assured that you won't be approved

maybe you should get another doctor that is willing to help your  SSDI case, this one isn't very interested in helping you with your disability case at all

your really need the support of a good doctor

that statement above sound troubling to me  :-[

just saying...   good luck Mitch  ::)

HUGS

DEN  :D

--- End quote ---
ya, thanks Den.
the report was NOT my reality in the least.
on the plus side...
my PCP, ID doc, and Psychiatrist seem to get it.

I really appreciate the support from all of you.
It means more than you know.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version