Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

now my x partner

(1/2) > >>

tommytj:
I HAVE JUST FINISHED WITH MY PARTNER,,SO ANGRY,,,AT HIS ATTITUDE TO HIV,,HE HAS BEEN HIV POSITIVE FOR 12 YEARS AND WILL NOT TAKE MEDICATION,,I HAVE ALWAYS PRACTISED SAFER SEX,,, BUT HE HATED SAFE SEX AND CONDOMS BUT WE ALWAYS DID EVEN TO HIS DISLIKE,,,BUT I GOT INFECTED DONT ASK HOW I DONT KNOW,,,WHATS DONE IS DONE,,,MY ANGER NOW IS HE DIDNT WANT ME TO TAKE MEDICATION EVER,,,,I DONT YET BUT I WILL,,,IM NEWLY DIAGNOSED CD4 944,,I STATED TO HIM ,,THAT IN MY ANGER IF HE TOOK MEDICATION MY RISK OF INFECION WOULD HAVE BEEN LESS...NOW HE IS FUCKING AROUND BAREBACK WHAT HE ALWAYS LOVED,,WHAT HE IS DOING IS CRIMINAL,,,,TOM

Jeff G:
Hi Tommy and welcome to the forums .

I'm sorry you need us but happy you found us . I'm happy to read that you have taken responsibility for your health and moved on from the unhealthy relationship .

I wouldn't want to be with a partner who would rather see me die than treat a medical condition and I think you know its very important for you to take your meds when the time comes that you need them . I can see you are angry at your ex and that's expected but at the same time I hope you can eventually move on , put him and that negativity away and lead a happy healthy life .

If I could , I would like to suggest that you turn the capitol letter lock off on your computer when you compose your messages , its hard to read post that's all in caps .
Its also better for reading when you break up what you are saying into little blocks like I have done here , its so much easier to read that way . Thanks and again , welcome . 

tommytj:
thank you jeffg,,,,everyday it gets better,,,the healing process just takes time,,,I plan to take meds,,,and live a long happy life.
oops sorry for the cap letters
tom

roy100:
I don't understand how you stayed with this guy, anyway what is done is done, but don't stay on this ill relationship.

You have to take care of yourself because this person so reckless, doesn't care about you. There is always the possibility that he infected you on purpose.

Congratulations on seen things as they are, and continue reading on the forum about the disease, you will fight back, and the story of this ill human been will fade away as it should.
Greetings

tommytj:
thanks roy for your wisdom,,,,somtimes love makes us blind,,,but now I can see....tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version