Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Billy Connelly in Chicago

(1/1)

anniebc:
I have just watched a programme with Billy Connelly, Scotlands king of comedy, in Chicago, he was at the top of the Willis Tower, I hope you guys who are going to the AMG will visit the glass bottom cubicle that hangs over the edge of the 110th floor, it looks as scary as hell...but I would do it, so I hope to see some photo's after the Gatherings.. ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

weasel:

I will Jan  :)

I was afraid to jump off the tower in Las Vegas .

But having been stuck in a glass elevator  at the Mint Hotel for 4 hours
I'm sure it will be much more fun than hearing my cousin SCREAM  : " WE ARE GOING TO DIE "  :o

I have made so many notes and plans for Chicago !   
   Bob is excited I am leaving  :-X

Weasel   , The fun one

Ann:

--- Quote from: anniebc on March 02, 2013, 01:49:17 AM ---I have just watched a programme with Billy Connelly, Scotlands king of comedy, in Chicago, he was at the top of the Willis Tower, I hope you guys who are going to the AMG will visit the glass bottom cubicle that hangs over the edge of the 110th floor, it looks as scary as hell...but I would do it, so I hope to see some photo's after the Gatherings.. ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

--- End quote ---

Is that the series where he travelled along Route 66 on his chopper? If so, it's a good 'un and well worth watching the whole series. I watched the whole series when it first aired and I've watched several episodes twice since then. Billy Connelly is one of my all-time favourite comedians. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version