Main Forums > Living With HIV

this might be helpful to know...

<< < (10/14) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: anniebc on March 05, 2013, 08:26:20 PM ---LOL...ds4146, I meant Jock as in a drunken Scotsman, anyone from Scotland is known as a "Jock"

Aroha
Jan

--- End quote ---

Jan you have to give DS a bit of latitude, he can be rather thick skulled at times. Plus he's in love with me and gets jealous real easy If I reach out to new members. ::)

mitch777:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 05, 2013, 08:35:25 PM ---Jan you have to give DS a bit of latitude, he can be rather thick skulled at times. Plus he's in love with me and gets jealous real easy If I reach out to new members. ::)

--- End quote ---
oops.
my mistake.
ego still intact. :)

ds4146:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 05, 2013, 08:35:25 PM ---Jan you have to give DS a bit of latitude, he can be rather thick skulled at times. Plus he's in love with me and gets jealous real easy If I reach out to new members. ::)

--- End quote ---

Jan how the heck was I to know that? LMAO. So clearly Willy could be a Jock, just not a jock.

Willy, in your wildest dreams. The only thing I love about you is how easy you are to pick on, like a little sister and the torment that you receive from others always is a delight! Now go get Jocked and quit pretending to be a jock!  :D

anniebc:

--- Quote from: ds4146 on March 06, 2013, 09:19:52 PM ---Jan how the heck was I to know that? LMAO. So clearly Willy could be a Jock, just not a jock.

--- End quote ---

ds you are forgiven for not knowing.

Will could be a Jock, if he were named after William the 1st. King of Scotand and actually came from Scotland.

My geography isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure Texas is not in Scotland, if it is then Jen and I are heading in the wrong direction in July.  ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: anniebc on March 07, 2013, 04:10:39 PM ---
My geography isn't the best, but I'm pretty sure Texas is not in Scotland, if it is then Jen and I are heading in the wrong direction in July.  ;D

Aroha
Jan :-*

--- End quote ---

you better not end up in Scotland missy, We have Margaritas to drink when you get here!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version