Main Forums > Living With HIV

this might be helpful to know...

<< < (3/14) > >>

anniebc:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on March 01, 2013, 10:58:00 PM ---wait till next week.  ;)
(pup gets groomed!)

--- End quote ---

LOL...nice photo of you and puppy.

Aroha
Jan :-*

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on March 01, 2013, 11:12:21 PM ---This will never work because Willy has always refused to answer the how old are you question .  :o

--- End quote ---

Just look at my profile, it says 45. But you people always think I'm lying about my age. Yes, 'tis true I am so beautiful young and vibrant, it's easy to see why yall think I'm only 30. ;)

:-*

Cute pic Mitchellz. I bet you were a hottie back when you were young....say in the 1950's.

Also, is that a Tea bag hanging from your "hat", or is it a condom?

-Will

buginme2:
A lady never reveals her true age

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 02, 2013, 03:22:36 PM ---Just look at my profile, it says 45. But you people always think I'm lying about my age. Yes, 'tis true I am so beautiful young and vibrant, it's easy to see why yall think I'm only 30. ;)

:-*

Cute pic Mitchellz. I bet you were a hottie back when you were young....say in the 1950's.

-Will

--- End quote ---

Willy ... your such a good sport about taking the considerable teasing that come your way . You are the poster boy for gracious behavior . I guess that kind of patience comes with being old as dirt . Sorry couldn't say too many nice things all at once . 

denb45:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on March 01, 2013, 10:54:36 PM ---Auntie Mitchypoo is here to help. ;D
Just thought it might be a good idea.
You can trust this mug of mine, no? ???

--- End quote ---

Why Mitchel, I'm flattered , cute doggie too  ;)

HUGS

DEN  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version