Main Forums > Positive Women

LONG TERM , WOMAN IN HER FORTIES

(1/1)

uchuba:
HELLO AM UZIMA, LIFER , MOTHER GRAND MOTHER AND PRE MENOPAUSAL, OMG! TAKING HIV MEDS AND DEALING WITH YOUNG CHILD, AND GROWN KIDS AND SCHOOL , HOME AND NO FRIENDS WHICH I FIND SCARY.... LOOKING TO HAVE WOMAN AROUNG ME TO TALK TO ABOUT THING THAT BOTHER US IN LIFE IF YOU KNOW OF A PLACE I CAN GO PLEASE LET ME KNOW AM IN NEW YORK CITY.... EVEN WILLING TO HOLD A GROUP  IN MY HOUSE.......

BT65:
Hi Uchuba,

I don't live in New York so I can't help there.  But I wanted to say hi and welcome.  I'm a long term'r also, as you can see from my avy.  Also a mother, grandmother, student and employed part time.  And I'm also on meds, have been since the early days. 

If you want to post about any issues, until (or even after), you have face-to-face contact, please feel free.  I check in periodically, but there are other women here.  Again, welcome!

Betty

fveryspecial:
Hello
I'm also not from New York but any time you need anybody to talk to and just let it all out there, I am here for you. My name is Sheila and I am in INDY IN. I'm also a 44 yr old mother and grandmother and am looking for employment during my transition here from the south. (Stressful enough for ya?) I also have been POZ for 4 years now and I can tell you it does get better but it helps to have friends that understands... :)
Hoping to hear from you soon

Sheila

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version