Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

ALMOST 25 YRS WITH AIDS/HIV

(1/1)

uchuba:
HEY AM UZIMA AND I'VE BEEN MARRIED TO THIS ILLNESS FOR 25 YRS IN JUNE ( INSIDE JOKE) I EVEN GOT A WEDDING BAND AND STARTED WEARING IT AND ON THE INSIDE (AL&T2MS) THAT MEANS ALWAYS LOYAL AND TRUE 2 MYSELF. WHICH I ALSO HAVE ON MY LEFT ARM IT KEEPS WHAT I HAVE UPFRONT TODAY FOR ME..... I JUST STARTED SPEAKING UP AGAIN WHICH I STOP DOING BECAUSE I THOUGHT NO ONE WAS LISTENING . WHICH AM FINDING TO BE TRUE IN SOME CASES IN NEW YORK. AND THAT SCARY ME ALOT...... :'(. I JUST DID A PHOTO SHOOT FOR THE MEDICINE AM ON AND AM GOING TO BE IN A MAGAZINE FOR WOMAN WHO USE THIS MEDICINE

uchuba:
HELLO AM UZIMA, AM 43 BEEN MARRIED TO AIDS / HIV FOR 25 YRS NOW. WE BROKE UP A FEW TIMES BUT THERE NO DIVOCING  IT AM STUCK WITH IT AND HAVE TO GET USE TO IT . SO  I DEALING WITH IT TODAY THE BEST WAY I KNOW HOW.....

Jeff G:
Hi Uchuba and welcome to the forums . Its not necessary to start a new thread in a forum on the same subject , you can use the same thread for your introduction here .

I'm also going to suggest not using the caps lock when posting , its hard to read and comes off as shouting . Thanks , and again welcome . 

mitch777:
Welcome and congrats for your "first" 25 years! :)
Let's see if us LTS can hit our 50 year anniversary!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version