Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Beautiful Disaster89

<< < (2/14) > >>

Miss Philicia:
A strong strand of HIV particular only to Dallas, TX? What's that mean?

YellowFever:
I will resist attempts to figure out what HIV strain is only found in the Great State of Texas.

Klehman, the route of transmission that you have described is incredibly rare and is something I think very few people people here, and certainly not me, can relate to. So ideally, you might like to find a forum where people who got HIV through oral sex can share their stories and discuss their concerns. But I think this forum is the next best thing, a forum for people who got HIV from anal sex, vaginal sex, shooting drugs, drinking breast-milk :o and receiving blood transfusions. Hopefully, like me, you'd eventually realise two things: who you got HIV from and how you got it is largely irrelevant. If your Western Blot confirms that you have HIV, then its time to think about adjusting your lifestyle to stay alive.

Souledout:

--- Quote from: YellowFever on February 27, 2013, 04:53:56 AM ---I will resist attempts to figure out what HIV strain is only found in the Great State of Texas.

Klehman, the route of transmission that you have described is incredibly rare and is something I think very few people people here, and certainly not me, can relate to. So ideally, you might like to find a forum where people who got HIV through oral sex can share their stories and discuss their concerns. But I think this forum is the next best thing, a forum for people who got HIV from anal sex, vaginal sex, shooting drugs, drinking breast-milk :o and receiving blood transfusions. Hopefully, like me, you'd eventually realise two things: who you got HIV from and how you got it is largely irrelevant. If your Western Blot confirms that you have HIV, then its time to think about adjusting your lifestyle to stay alive.

--- End quote ---

You tell him it doesn't matter where we get HIV from but to go away to find somewhere else that is for people who believe they got it through oral sex? Erm...

And mecch? You're welcome to this guy is to call him a liar? What happened to supporting people? Maybe there have been other routes of infection but maybe that's something for the OP to consider for himself, after time, with some pointers in the right direction rather than as an aggressive response to his first post.

Maybe I'm too new here to get it myself and maybe there are lots or people who come on here with tall tales and they need to be called straight away.

Anyway, Klehman, welcome to the forums. They are useful, don't be put off by the welcome received.

Klehman89:
Wow.... I came to this forum because I thought I would get a lot of love and support because we are all battling the same exact thing..but so far i feel like I'm on someones youtube page getting bashed lol. My intentions was never to offend anyone with the information I was provided so I do apologize. ....But since I "dont belong on this forum", I will find somewhere else to go. I wish you all the best of luck...stay strong, stay hungry.. and continue to love hard  :-*

roy100:
I think you need to get your results from the Western blood test.
Until then its is doubtfull you have VIH, that's what everyone is saying one way or another.
The way you think you got it is very doubtful, it would be the exception to the rule, which is by no means weird.

Anyway if you have it , you will have support like everyone else, but the way you got it will remain a mystery. So that's what they are telling you if you have it go on and join the rest of us and change your attitude of been rejected, they just don't agree as the way you might have gotten it.

So continue your battle your disease if you have it, and be practical, get the information you need and educate your self about vih in this forum. There is no doubt in my mind you will find some site better than this.
Regards.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version