Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Check Your Meat...

<< < (5/5)

anniebc:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 27, 2013, 12:30:02 AM ---happy now?

--- End quote ---

I nearly chocked when I opened this, I had a mouthful of Lays Bistro Gourmet BBQ and smoked cheese chips.

Aroha
Jan :-*

OneTampa:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on February 27, 2013, 12:54:42 AM ---Now, that's what I'm talking about.  That's a nice package.

--- End quote ---

Class!  Class! (hitting wooden ruler against desk).  Pay no attention to that vulgar off-message display immediately above! You are better than that! 

We are here to have an informed discussion about consumer fraud. Admittedly, the lead discussion title is a bit provacative, however it served only to promote interest in the subject and not to encourage certain attendees to revel in the sophomoric antics and sway your attention with a visual of a............................................... plump...long...full...huge...tipped...succullent...mouth...watering...package...of... sausage.....oooohhhh Andrew!  (clears throat, shakes head and regains composure).  OK. enough of that!  :-[ :-[  ;) ;)  :D :D ;D ;D

RapidRod:

--- Quote from: anniebc on February 27, 2013, 12:59:56 AM ---I nearly chocked when I opened this, I had a mouthful of Lays Bistro Gourmet BBQ and smoked cheese chips.

Aroha
Jan :-*

--- End quote ---
Jan, you get a mouthful of that and I bet you would choke.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version