Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

LTS and "brain fog."

<< < (3/4) > >>

wolfter:
One of my first threads here was about my "brain fade" issues.  I'm sure it was the Sustive after reading and researching.  I've regained a lot of cognitive ability, but nowhere near what it was.

I now commonly refer to it as zoning out as I can sit and watch a program and have no idea what it was about.

But I guess it's still better than not taking what drugs were available?

Wolfie

mitch777:

--- Quote from: wolfter on February 27, 2013, 08:11:39 PM ---One of my first threads here was about my "brain fade" issues.  I'm sure it was the Sustive after reading and researching.  I've regained a lot of cognitive ability, but nowhere near what it was.

I now commonly refer to it as zoning out as I can sit and watch a program and have no idea what it was about.

But I guess it's still better than not taking what drugs were available?

Wolfie

--- End quote ---
yes... and the fact that us LTS's have been guinea pigs for decades.
hey, we are still here in any case. ;)

denb45:

--- Quote from: wolfter on February 27, 2013, 08:11:39 PM ---

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

Yeah I do that a lot now, zone-out, Bob hates it when I check out on him like that :-[

he says "hello, hello, I'm talking to you Dennis, can you hear me"

come back, come back to me  ::)

HUGS

DEN  :D

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 27, 2013, 07:23:31 PM ---You don't know real brain fog until you have done a lot of klonopin.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that known as going into a K-hole  :o

BT65:
Cognitive issues were covered in the class I just took, and when it came to Alzheimer's, it did say one of the most important things in attempting to thwart it was an active social life.  Don't know what the connection is.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version