Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Willy's Boy

<< < (2/22) > >>

mikeyb39:
Well being a fellow Texan, I have to agree with Willy.  I may not agree with everything here, but i can't imagine living anywhere else.  Job market is better here than most places, no state tax, cost of living is less.  The sexy cowboys themselves are a great benefit.  Never bogged down in 12 inches of snow. Plus i can hop on a plane here in dallas and be just about anywhere in the country within 2 to 4 hours.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: drewm on February 25, 2013, 11:55:44 AM ---Not sure why you have taken such a nasty disposition toward me but it is duly noted. Willimeana.

--- End quote ---

Ohh now Droodles, don't get your Traitorist Texan panties twisted up. I still like you....for now.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: drewm on February 25, 2013, 11:55:44 AM ---Not sure why you have taken such a nasty disposition

--- End quote ---

She's upset because I won't hold her hands when we walk down the street. And if you don't believe me I'll be happy to cut/paste the text transcript.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 25, 2013, 06:10:23 PM ---She's upset because I won't hold her hands when we walk down the street. And if you don't believe me I'll be happy to cut/paste the text transcript.

--- End quote ---
i don't believe you. :)

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 25, 2013, 06:10:23 PM ---She's upset because I won't hold her hands when we walk down the street. And if you don't believe me I'll be happy to cut/paste the text transcript.

--- End quote ---

No, what I said was ...that I like to hold hands, but you wont find me skipping down the street hand in hand with my boyfriend.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version