Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

diarrhea helppp!!

<< < (2/3) > >>

tallman26:
He probably have cryptosporidiosis (parasite)  which happens for people cd4 lower than 100 , i have it for two and i started my meds two days ago and its still , my doctor said when my cd4 is above 100, it will go away .its very annoying watery diarrhea all the time plus loding weight , but we have to wait .

msconfused26:
hey guys,thanks for the reply...my dad has been given atripla and nothing for the diarrhea,am thankful though, his toilet visits are down to 2 per day,which is normal i guess...but it is still waterly....this forum has given me alot of strength,was really confused.With prayers and faith everything is possible...be blessed everyone!

decayingsinner:
I'm glad someone else brought this up.  I have been experiencing this since February and have had lab work done, an endoscopy, and a colonoscopy done.  All tests came back negative and I am still having problems.  Not to mention about $1500 that I have to pay after insurance (thank god for that).  I have been on Atripla for approximately 5 years now.  Could the Atripla be affecting me after all this time?  I see my doctor next week and want to discuss the next plan.  I just can't afford much more in medical bills.

Susan:
Maybe look at his diet. Try avoiding gluten and see if that helps. Also, dairy. Not to mention refined, processed food.

Miss Philicia:
I would hope that if he was gluten-intolerant they would have tested for that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version