Main Forums > Living With HIV

More bone questions

<< < (2/10) > >>

wolfter:
I did find some interesting articles on bone fractures relating to being thin.  I guess it makes sense that the potential for fractures is greater is you don't have cushioning.

Miss Philicia:
I'm also confused with your first post in this thread -- did you fall again or was the comment about the earlier fall?

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 22, 2013, 03:21:29 PM ---I'm also confused with your first post in this thread -- did you fall again or was the comment about the earlier fall?

--- End quote ---

The broken wrist was last month, but when I went to the new doctor Tuesday, the new xrays showed that my toe is also broken.  That was caused by a simple bump into furniture. 

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: wolfter on February 22, 2013, 03:27:50 PM ---The broken wrist was last month, but when I went to the new doctor Tuesday, the new xrays showed that my toe is also broken.  That was caused by a simple bump into furniture. 

--- End quote ---

But you also had a fall last year, right? Sorry, I'm starting to get muddled with all of the separate events during the past 12 months or however long since it all started. I apologize.

I guess I'm just worried that if there has been more than one fall that something else is going on like with your balance? But I'm glad to hear you will be having a dexa scan.

wolfter:
Wow MissP, awesome recall.  I forgot about having balance issues and all the falls that I had before my bad injury in September.  I referred to it as jelly leg as it would just give out for no reason that was obvious.  I would be walking along and it would just give out for no reason.

That happened 4 - 5 times over several months.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version