Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

Emotional detachment?

<< < (4/6) > >>

fscerra:
Oh yeah ...... emotional detachment ..... not unusual in  the community .... i deal with it always ..... positive since 1989 ...... CDC Aids in 2012 ..... viral load <75 ..... CD4 count 86 ...... retested last week waiting for new counts .....sometimes i wonder if i am getting sick or just getting older...... tend to think just getting older .... no really close friends .... many acquaintances ......but hell.... today i feel good

mecch:

--- Quote from: fscerra on April 14, 2013, 05:19:36 PM ---Oh yeah ...... emotional detachment ..... not unusual in  the community .... i deal with it always ..... positive since 1989 ...... CDC Aids in 2012 ..... viral load <75 ..... CD4 count 86 ...... retested last week waiting for new counts .....sometimes i wonder if i am getting sick or just getting older...... tend to think just getting older .... no really close friends .... many acquaintances ......but hell.... today i feel good

--- End quote ---

Hello welcome to the forum.
I notice that you have been positive for over 20 years....
And you mention a CDÁ count of 86 and and AIDS diagnosis. 
Then you say this: 
.....sometimes i wonder if i am getting sick or just getting older...... tend to think just getting older ....

Sounds to me you are sick...  I mean, AIDS diagnosis and no few T Cells. Why don't you start a new thread and introduce yourself.  I am wondering some things about your history with this disease but I don't want to pester.  But I guess one of the basic things I'm wondering is when did you start HAART, if you started, yet?? 

fscerra:
You can ask me any questions you like ...... I am here to help and to learn ..... my tcell count held steady for years in the high three hundreds ...... then the 200s  .....the thing that confuses me the most is why my viral load is just about undectable and mt tcells fall .... i had new tests done 2 weeks ago ....I am calling for the results Monday ...... I have been in extreme stress recently ...... my doctor also says stress can lower tcells ..... besides my meds I also have to take meds for high blood pressure ....vitamins for low vitamin D count ..... zoloft for depression and adavan for those stressful momements ......I still work full ime ...my job isnt stressful and keeps me busy .....but my income because i lost my good job has been cut in half ...... luckily I have good insurance and ADAP ..... I return to the doctor May 31 ..... I am interested in hearing from anybody with low tcells and undectable viral loads and vice versa ...... how unusual is this ...... peace

CJ from OZ:
Emotional detachment? Your star sign might play a role in this also. Are you an Air sign?

mecch:
Zombie thread resurrected by astrologist.   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version