Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

So long, Pope Benedict! Great knowing ya!

<< < (18/30) > >>

WillyWump:
So It's official, we are Popeless.

Am I the only one feeling a bit lost and scared?

What happens if a Demons come and invade the Earth during this time who will lead the charge against them.. MissP?

Does everyone get a holiday from Sin now? Should I start drinking and dancing and loading up on tricks?

Meanwhile while the world is falling apart due to no Pope, (Dennis Rodman is chumming it up with Kim Jong Il in N, Korea, etc..) the Cardinals are laughing it up and having tea, not the least bit worried about getting down to Conclave business.  :-\

Scary times my friends, scary times.

-W

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 28, 2013, 08:32:53 PM ---
What happens if a Demons come and invade the Earth during this time who will lead the charge against them.. MissP?

--- End quote ---

Since you ask me, I think your hypocrisy is stunning. You get riled up when anyone makes the slightest comment about your religion, then you turn around and indulge in continual, atrociously bigoted anti-Catholicism.

But hey, you're from Texas where hypocrisy grows on trees. Or rather parched tumbleweed.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 28, 2013, 08:37:49 PM --- and indulge in continual, atrociously bigoted anti-Catholicism.

--- End quote ---

Well us Methodists need someone to poke fun of, besides I'm an equal opportunity bigot and focus my energies not only on Catholics, but Pennsylvanians, ::)

Oh PS- Grumpy Cat says..

denb45:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 28, 2013, 08:32:53 PM ---So It's official, we are Popeless.

Am I the only one feeling a bit lost and scared?

Scary times my friends, scary times.

-W

--- End quote ---

Ohhhhhh NOOOOOO  who will save all of them un born babies  8)

Andy Velez:
Shoes, shmooze. At least the (ex) Popiness is not lost and scared. 'cause he took his good looking Popie assistant to keep him holy company at the b&b Gandolfo retreat, just as snug as two uhmmm somethings in a something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version