Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

So long, Pope Benedict! Great knowing ya!

<< < (29/30) > >>

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 13, 2013, 04:27:34 PM ---I like how Francis doesn't own a car and insists on taking the subway and bus in Buenos Aires, and shuns the official residence and instead took a small apartment. Sounds like me.

--- End quote ---

Did you side with the junta while people were disappearing in Argentina? Do you have to have a fascist background to be a Pope these days? Of course the pundits are peeing themselves because he touched a diseased pinkie.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on March 13, 2013, 04:41:17 PM ---Did you side with the junta while people were disappearing in Argentina?

--- End quote ---

Indeed I did! I even decorated my apartment with their dried foreskin remnants. Vile, godless communists, all of them.

--- Quote from: Jeff G on March 13, 2013, 04:40:13 PM ---He's bald never been married and loves to tell people how to live their life too .

--- End quote ---

Now that you mention all of this, maybe I am actually the Pope and am in some sort of fourth dimension vortex at the moment.

ps: the Pope is coming to Philadelphia in 2015 for the "Year of the Family"! How exciting. I need to get pregnant quickly.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 13, 2013, 04:43:19 PM --- How exciting. I need to get pregnant quickly.

--- End quote ---

Aren't you fixed? didn't the Govt tie your tubes to prevent any P spawn

Andy Velez:

--- Quote from: anniebc on March 13, 2013, 03:12:56 PM ---WoW! do you think the seagull had anythfing to do with that?

Miss P I'm glad you decided to put it away and wait, a little respect for the new Pope is now in order.

Aroha
Jan :-*

--- End quote ---

Yah, I would say the operative word there is "little" in respect. Don't get me started...

wolfter:
I reckon we're all fortunate that they didn't have to campaign for the position like our great political leaders do.  That would have been way too much to deal with.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version