Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Oh Mary, please! You should know better. Ohio Mayor resigns after gay slur...

(1/3) > >>

OneTampa:
...about police officer.

Link:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/02/09/elderly-ohio-mayor-resigns-over-gay-slur-controversy-i-dont-like-a-queer-working-for-the-village/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

denb45:
You mean there is actually Gay Folks & Gay Cops in Southeaster Ohio  :o who knew 

HUGS

DEN  :D

wolfter:
Appreciate you posting the link, but do you have any comments to add?  Just wondering why the need to post without adding anything.

Wolfie

mecch:
"At one point she reportedly said: “I don’t like a queer working for the village…I might be old-fashioned but I don’t like it.”

78 years old, poor pathetic thing.  The lazy, unthinking, self-righteousness and self-entitlement of it all. 

I sigh sadly thinking we can only wait for these types of bigots to die off, because there seems no hope of changing minds.  Its sad because plenty of people (of all ages) are able to adapt to social change, and plenty others, not.

anniebc:
It's good to see he has the support of the village, that silly old bitch has got a lot of backs up, and is definitely on her own, no wonder she resigned, no one wants her there anymore...hopefully she will move to another village.

He looks so young, that photo makes him look like a 15 year old.  :)

Aroha
Jan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version