Main Forums > Living With HIV

Louisville Poz Inmate Charged With Attempted Murder For Urine

<< < (2/6) > >>

oksikoko:

--- Quote from: jd0525 on February 12, 2013, 11:48:25 PM ---@oksikoko: Bitter, party of one?  ;)

--- End quote ---

A joke. Just a joke. Won't happen again.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: oksikoko on February 13, 2013, 02:20:16 AM ---A joke. Just a joke. Won't happen again.

--- End quote ---

You better keep that sense of humor oksikoko , its one of the things I like about you  ;) .     

jd0525:

--- Quote from: oksikoko on February 13, 2013, 02:20:16 AM ---A joke. Just a joke. Won't happen again.

--- End quote ---

I figured such, hence the wink ;)

jd0525:

--- Quote from: tednlou2 on February 12, 2013, 11:56:34 PM ---While it may sound odd to say, I am glad to see another Louisvillian part of the forums.  I mean, I wish you didn't have to be here.  You know what I mean.  This makes 4 I know of, but one hasn't posted in a long time.  I hope he is doing well. 

We probably know some people in common.  I look forward to hearing more from you.

--- End quote ---

I am sure we probably know someone in common--heck, I might know you? Who knows. I know what you mean. :)

I'm glad I joined these forums. It's been helpful to read comments from everyone and know that I am not alone. Hope to hear from you as well.

tednlou2:
The local TV stations are at it again.  On-air and on Facebook, they are reporting another alleged incident of this inmate throwing urine on an officer.  Once again, none of the stations report the facts about transmission by urine. 

I have been surprised that at least half of the Facebook comments say this is ridiculous, since HIV cannot be transmitted by urine.  That is encouraging.  I made posts to all the stations, asking why is this news.  Urine throwing happens every day in jails and prisons, and those aren't reported.  If they want to report on this, why not question the attempted murder charge?  Since the virus cannot be transmitted that way, why not question how you charge someone with attempted murder, when it cannot cause death? 

One station runs promos how they are different from other stations.  They say they don't engage in sensational news and how they don't even use the term "breaking news."  They accuse other stations of giving you "news" that isn't really news.  But, they reported this and reported it without giving the facts. 

http://www.whas11.com/news/HIV-positive-inmate-allegedly-throws-urine-on-officer-216932521.html?can=n

http://www.wdrb.com/story/22930582/report-hiv-positive-inmate-throws-urine-at-corrections-officer

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version