HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

is it possible to have hiv this way

(1/2) > >>

kuko:
i was unknowningly involved in frottage with a lady in a bus as buses are ususally packed in india.
the lady stood in front of me so frottage occured.  but my mind thought i might have made sex with her but not remember....in this case what shall i do .....
i also dont remember how many days
have passed after this incident.......pls help ..
.i m in mental trauma.....is this possible to have sex in bus in front of everyone...is this irrational fear
actually tell me by particular which way hiv occurs....

jkinatl2:
Under no circumstances did you have unprotected sex with a woman, standing up on a bus, and not know it.

This is in NO WAY an HIV situation.

kuko:
but why my mind thought again n again that i might have sex with her in bus...pls  help..
            kuko.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: kuko on February 06, 2013, 12:23:43 AM ---but why my mind thought again n again that i might have sex with her in bus...pls  help..
            kuko.

--- End quote ---

I cannot help what is going through your mind. We are a risk assessment site, base don science. I am sorry you are going through a traumatic time. Thee is no way that this is an HIV situation.

kuko:
so now can i make conclusion that if i would have done anything stupid thought like sex in public bus then i would have surely got any reaction.as it didn't happen so i m safe ...pls anyone help...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version