HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

suck the ass

(1/11) > >>

ano:
Hi, i am new here and i am very worried. Please i would like to ask you if you can get hiv from this activities.

1) My penis touch the vagina of a prostitute for 2 seconds and

2) i touch her vagina with my fingers but i havent insert them inside.

I am tested at 32 days with 4th generation combi test and is negative. Should i go to be tested again?

Thanks in advance

Andy Velez:
What you need to do is read the lessons about testing and transmission to which you can find a link in the Welcome thread at the beginning of this section.

It gives you the real deal on HIV infection and how it happens and how it DOESN'T happen. You were not in anyway at risk for HIV in relation to the incident you are concerned about. There's no need for HIV testing.

But rather than my going into a whole schpeil here, read the lessons. This epidemic is going to be around for a long time to come. In order to protect your health, enjoy your sexuality and to spare you the kind of unnecessary worry you have been experiencing you need to know the real deal about transmission. The main thing is that you must always be wearing a latex condom when you have intercourse. No exceptions about that.

This time out you have no cause for concern about HIV. 

Cheers,

ano:
Thanks for your reply, I understand that you must have penetration to get hiv, but in my case although my penis just touch

the vagina , was the head of the penis that touched the vagina and maybe some vaginal fluids got in my urethra.

Thanks again for your support.

ano:
can someone answer me please?  :(

Ann:
ano,

You didn't ask a question in your last post.

We understood exactly what you meant the first time you talked about what you did. You didn't have a risk of hiv infection, as you have already been told.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together. To agree to have unprotected intercourse is to consent to the possibility of being infected with a sexually transmitted infection.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs.

If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

Use condoms for penetrating an anus or vagina and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple!

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version