Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Super Bowl 47!

<< < (2/14) > >>

Dachshund:
Girl you're suffering from brain trauma and it sho ain't from playing sports but from the constant slamming of your noggin against the headboard over the years.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on February 03, 2013, 11:00:55 AM ---from the constant slamming of your noggin against the headboard over the years.

--- End quote ---

and alley walls , stairwells , park benches and curbs and gutters , etc . 

denb45:
I've got a Corn beef brisket stewing in the crock pot and will add some Cabbage and Baby Red Potatoes later on, we'll watch the game when it's on, and switch back and forth to the Puppy Bowl and the Kitty Half Time Show on Animal Planet

GO 49'ers  :D

Miss Philicia:
So how many more NFL players need to commit suicide due to brain injuries before you people realize your celebrating unnecessary violence? Silly question I know, seeing as how football culture is as embedded in the Southern psyche as shining up five Glocks. I guess next year's Super Bowl we can gather up 50 or so children and have them sing a song and make us all feel better.

denb45:
Oh huss your fussin and go and get all us men a cold brew, and if your real nice we might let you play later  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version