Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Super Bowl 47!

<< < (3/14) > >>

Dachshund:
Someone should start a website about the dangers of risky behavior. Anywho I've got some coleslaw I need to make. Instead of shredding the cabbage I think I'll shoot it.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on February 03, 2013, 10:40:53 AM ---

Oh, before I forget Ms. Wump will you pleeeeze pick the Ravens, so SanFran can be assured a victory. :P

--- End quote ---

GASP! I am profoundly hurt by this^ statement. While some of my pics may have been a tad bit off the mark I am by no means a jinx . I will stand by my pick of the 49'ers.

--- Quote from: jg1962 on February 03, 2013, 11:07:37 AM ---and alley walls , stairwells , park benches and curbs and gutters , etc . 

--- End quote ---

WORD!

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 03, 2013, 10:54:14 AM ---
while I clean my toilet.

--- End quote ---

Isn't that a 12-hour Hazmat procedure only recommended for professionals?

wolfter:
I'm supposed to be fixin something for a pot luck at work.  I so hate these kind of things.  The event we attended yesterday had a buffet style spread set up and one nasty ass guys was eating right over top of it all.

Thinking of just carrying in an empty bowl and hope nobody notices.  I hate feeling obligated to bring a dish when I won't be eating anyways.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 03, 2013, 10:54:14 AM ---
Can someone tell me what time this comes on and what network?

--- End quote ---

CBS @ 5pm. But it is Super Bowl related stuff all day on CBS, Wynton Marsalis is giving a tour of New Orleans right now.

Now get to cleaning that toilet.

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on February 03, 2013, 11:47:15 AM ---
GASP! I am profoundly hurt by this^ statement. While some of my pics may have been a tad bit off the mark I am by no means a jinx . I will stand by my pick of the 49'ers.

--- End quote ---

You do realize that no matter how hard you try to salvage it, your reputation has been permanently tarnished on these forums when it comes to sports.  Miss Cleo you AIN'T.  I hope you didn't spend too much calling your Psychic Friends this morning  ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version