Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

One of many reasons why the 49ers should lose!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: wolfter on January 30, 2013, 11:34:52 PM ---So one ignorant comment by one player negates all the positive involvement in the LGBT community that the 49's have participated in and supported?

Wolfie

--- End quote ---

yes

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 31, 2013, 01:28:20 AM ---yes

--- End quote ---

No

Ann:
The only reason guys like this Culliver idiot don't want to play football alongside gay men is because they are terrified that some "faggot" (to use their own likely terminology) could be a MUCH better player than they are. They're scared shitless of being athletically bested by someone they see as less than a man. Spineless, bigoted jerks.

I hope they fine him and impose whatever other penalties they can. But do I think it reflects on the team as a whole? No, not necessarily.

I hope his teammates "get him up outta there".

Jeff G:
Its amazing how that football players words in his head didn't match up with the words in his heart until management helped him sort it out , all that in the space of one day . This is a prime example of how corporations are people too . 

Dachshund:
The knuckle-dragger said something hateful and the organization came down on him (no pun intended) fast and hard.

The Niners know their fan base.

http://deadspin.com

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version