Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

One of many reasons why the 49ers should lose!

<< < (4/4)

Dachshund:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 31, 2013, 01:39:04 PM ---Let's see. You queens support a violent game that results in numerous severe head injuries and then you expect them to walk up to a microphone and make any sense. OK.

I rest my case...

--- End quote ---

You have your mother's postiche on too tight.

OneTampa:
Here is another wrinkle where 49er players appearing in an "It Gets Better" video forget about its purpose:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-02-01/super-bowl-2013-it-gets-better-video-san-francisco-49ers-ahmad-brooks-isaac-sopo?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D264745

::) ::)

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on January 31, 2013, 01:39:04 PM ---Let's see. You queens support a violent game that results in numerous severe head injuries and then you expect them to walk up to a microphone and make any sense. OK.

I rest my case...

--- End quote ---

And I thought you didn't understand the game. 

ds4146:

--- Quote from: OneTampa on February 01, 2013, 01:24:37 PM ---Here is another wrinkle where 49er players appearing in an "It Gets Better" video forget about its purpose:

http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/story/2013-02-01/super-bowl-2013-it-gets-better-video-san-francisco-49ers-ahmad-brooks-isaac-sopo?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl6%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D264745

::) ::)

--- End quote ---

This is a corporation, we can argue the definition until forever, but bottom line is, they are are a corporation. With that said, any corporation has standards of conduct and policy, training, etc. There is no excuse, if there is one player, and now there appears others, then the system and processes are broken. Clearly the message is broken and untrue.

I hope their tight ends get taken down by an inch or two, or 9.

wolfter:
So pro sports teams corporations have codes of conduct that players employees must follow.  If one of them breaks a rule, then the entire corporation is guilty?  They usually call the employee out on their action and offer whatever coaching is needed to comply with said rules.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version