Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Isentress+Truvada Vomiting

<< < (2/3) > >>

Ann:
Hey Em, if I remember correctly, when you first started on this combo you coincidentally came down with some sort of bug or other. Makes me think that indianguy (hi there indianguy! :) ) maybe also just had something coincidental going on.

Funny enough, I came down with a coincidental bug within a day or two of starting my first combo too. I remembered your experience (Em) and just rode it out.

Good luck Indianguy. Hang in there and you'll do just fine.

emeraldize:

--- Quote from: Ann on January 31, 2013, 06:42:57 AM ---Hey Em, if I remember correctly, when you first started on this combo you coincidentally came down with some sort of bug or other. Makes me think that indianguy (hi there indianguy! :) ) maybe also just had something coincidental going on.

Funny enough, I came down with a coincidental bug within a day or two of starting my first combo too. I remembered your experience (Em) and just rode it out.

Good luck Indianguy. Hang in there and you'll do just fine.

--- End quote ---

You're absolutely right, Ann. I almost included that little story, but since he ralphed air and was able to make it to work I opted to not.  Boy, did that throw me.  I waited a number of months before starting. And, it's been hitchless since.

Ann:
hehehe... you said "ralphed air". Cracked me up for some reason. :)

emeraldize:
A lesser-used barf word -- glad it gotcha. I re-read your post, Ann (as I apparently sped-read) and thought how uncanny that you got a bug at the same time of initiating your regimen. Glad you rode it out.

Jeff G:
I was never big on Ralph ... I'm more of a drawn out Earl kind retch-er .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version