Main Forums > Living With HIV

My Tattoo Experience This Weekend

<< < (2/5) > >>

darryaz:
Wow, it matches your undies AND your swimsuit!!!

WindySkies:

--- Quote from: darryaz on January 29, 2013, 05:18:33 PM ---Wow, it matches your undies AND your swimsuit!!!

--- End quote ---

Ha, I noticed that after I took the pictures!  I actually have several different suits (and underwear for that matter) in different colors, mostly black.  The chlorine wreaks havoc on material when you swim 6 days a week.  In the water the blue ring seems to stand out more, but the blue suit does make it stand out.  I'm sure in a week or so when the skin is back to normal it wont look wrinkled.

leatherman:
looks great! ;)

--- Quote from: WindySkies on January 29, 2013, 04:53:31 PM ---I'm sure some people won't agree with my choice of design, but it means to me what I want it to mean:

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the club! :D  there are a few of us around here with the biohaz symbol,
so you're in good company and made a great choice.

tat on my lower back

WindySkies:

--- Quote from: leatherman on January 29, 2013, 06:30:52 PM ---looks great! ;)
Welcome to the club! :D  there are a few of us around here with the biohaz symbol,
so you're in good company and made a great choice.

tat on my lower back

--- End quote ---

Even been asked about it by a stranger?  I noticed a guy at the gym looking at it, not sure if he saw the entire thing or not.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: WindySkies on January 29, 2013, 06:46:19 PM ---Even been asked about it by a stranger?  I noticed a guy at the gym looking at it, not sure if he saw the entire thing or not.

--- End quote ---
yep, I've been asked and I just tell them that it's a biohazard symbol. end of story.

while I'm not shy at all about my status and at times feel like I'm the SC HIV poster boy ::), usually when I'm out and about and undressed enough for peeps to see this tat, it's just not the venue to get into the whole disclosure/education thing.

Besides when they show interest in that tat, it's just an opening for me to show off the other 3 tats that I have. LOL

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version