Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Switching Atripla to Intelence + Truvada???

<< < (2/2)

Anqueetas:
I was on Entelence+Truvada for one month, no side effect what so ever but its require twice a day dosing(no food restriction). I switch to Viramune+Truvada because it is so much cheaper(about 20 times cheaper) and I can tolerate it without any side effect.

GChastain:
An update about my Atripla experience. After 3 months of treatment, side effects are mostly gone. No problems to sleep and overall feeling great. I dont even feel dizzy anymore and I never had the vivid dreams.
Also I must say that the first two months I lost weight and I was quiet concern as my face got slimmer, so I was also freaking out because of this matter. But this last month I started gaining weight again and everything is back to normal.
It took three months to adjust so Im staying on Atripla.
For those who are starting treatment, keep a positive attitude and let ur body get used to it.  :)

Common_ground:

--- Quote from: GChastain on February 23, 2013, 05:44:12 AM ---An update about my Atripla experience. After 3 months of treatment, side effects are mostly gone. No problems to sleep and overall feeling great. I dont even feel dizzy anymore and I never had the vivid dreams.
Also I must say that the first two months I lost weight and I was quiet concern as my face got slimmer, so I was also freaking out because of this matter. But this last month I started gaining weight again and everything is back to normal.
It took three months to adjust so Im staying on Atripla.
For those who are starting treatment, keep a positive attitude and let ur body get used to it.  :)

--- End quote ---
This is like word by word my exact experience with Atripla as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version