Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG Chicago Attendance

<< < (18/33) > >>

aztecan:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 24, 2013, 07:42:38 PM ---Gary,

I don't see any problem at all with having the Memorial Service on a Sunday, especially since we haven't really started the planning on it yet.

and of course, what would a Memorial Service be without our beloved Gary at the helm  ;)

I would say go ahead and plan your business for Saturday.

I'll holler at Dennis and Phil and advise them of this as well.

-Will

--- End quote ---

Ditto!

Lou-ah-vull:
I am in Chicago for business today through Thursday.  I made a brief stop at the Inn of Chicago while I was downtown and want to report the location is great!  There is a 7-11 directly across the street, numerous restaurants all within walking distance and representing a variety of cuisines and price ranges.  Very close to the great shopping and vistas on the Magnificent Mile.  It appears to be about four blocks from mass transit trains which go everywhere including the major airports.  A car is completely impractical in this part of town.  I will be finalizing my reservation this week I hope.  I will need to fly back to Louisville early Saturday morning and will return around dinner time Saturday evening.  Given how slowly we organize the evening meal, you will no doubt still be dawdling at the hotel when I get back...fine by me.

Anyone sitting on the fence... this is easily worth the money and you will most assuredly have the time of your life.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again and making some new friends.

Gary

bocker3:
A little behind the times......   I have booked my room.  I will be arriving on Thursday evening, 8/8 leaving Monday afternoon 8/12.  Shorter stay than usual, but it's all I could do to get away from work for this period.

Looking forward to seeing everyone and visiting Chicago -- I was last here when I was 11 years old.

Mike

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on May 15, 2013, 05:16:30 PM ---

I was last here when I was 11 years old.

Mike

--- End quote ---

Was it during the fire , did you kick a lantern over ?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on May 15, 2013, 05:31:01 PM ---
Was it during the fire , did you kick a lantern over ?

--- End quote ---

ZING!

love it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version