AMG Chicago Attendance

<< < (15/33) > >>

aztecan:
I am ready to make my reservations.

Anyone else chomping at the bit?

HUGS,

Mark

pozniceguy:
I  have been  checking the  available  flights /fares...only thing holding me back  right now is  waiting to see if the  AA/United  merger  will  screw things up...Just  about every  major  route  from Dallas  involves  AA

Nick

weasel:

--- Quote from: aztecan on March 03, 2013, 10:26:58 AM ---I am ready to make my reservations.

Anyone else chomping at the bit?

HUGS,

Mark

--- End quote ---

My train fare is $113.oo   round trip !
I m so excited !
Bob said I can rent a car if  I want to venture out for a day trip , and return it before nightfall , due to
cost of parking !
   I ready to have some fun  :D

aztecan:
OK, train reservations have been made!

It is $248 round trip from Albuquerque to Chicago. Not bad at all. I even found indoor parking for my car for the entire week for $70 while I am away on my AMG adventure!

So far, so good. Now, next will be the hotel reservations.

HUGS,

Mark

Buckmark:

--- Quote from: pozniceguy on March 03, 2013, 07:13:20 PM ---I  have been  checking the  available  flights /fares...only thing holding me back  right now is  waiting to see if the  AA/United  merger  will  screw things up...Just  about every  major  route  from Dallas  involves  AA

Nick

--- End quote ---

Don't you mean the American / US Airways merger?  I doubt they'll make much progress on integrating their routes (and reducing capacity) until later this year.  The DOJ has not approved the merger yet (though it is likely just a rubber stamp).

American and United likely have the DFW - Chicago market locked up anyway.  You could always fly on Southwest to Chicago Midway. :)

I'm about to pull the trigger on a ticket from Austin to Chicago. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version