Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG Chicago Attendance

<< < (13/33) > >>

livingpositively:
Well, poop...thought this would be the year to reunite with some folks, and meet some new folks.  Haven't been to an AMG since Montreal (DOH!!!), and since I am now living in Chicago, seemed a no brainer.

Buuuut...we will be in Amsterdam all that week and not returning until Monday, Aug 12th.

We'll shoot for next year.

Shane

Hellraiser:
Just out of curiosity if a lot of people have changed their minds on the dates and times and can no longer make the times we had scheduled perhaps a different time might be in order?

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 12, 2013, 05:06:55 PM ---
ps: the Wolfmeister positively sucks at doing research ::)

--- End quote ---

Perhaps I was checking incorrectly when considering a train for Seattle.  It doesn't matter much anyways as the trains out of Fort Wayne to Chicago don't offer checked luggage.

ALSO,

I have no issue changing the dates if it'll accomodate more people.

Dennis:
Alright everyone. I posted the dates on January 24th! Shortly thereafter I asked for feedback and received none. Now, the day after I submit a signed contract to the hotel with my credit card guarantee members want to chime in with a change of dates? This is not possible at this point.

I have thoroughly went through the time of year thread and there was absolutely no concensus this year. Therefore I worked with the hotel to determine a time of year where rates could be kept low.

I'm sorry if I sound aggravated. But I have a lot on the line to try to supply everyone with a hotel this year.

bocker3:

--- Quote from: Dennis on February 13, 2013, 10:09:51 AM ---Alright everyone. I posted the dates on January 24th! Shortly thereafter I asked for feedback and received none. Now, the day after I submit a signed contract to the hotel with my credit card guarantee members want to chime in with a change of dates? This is not possible at this point.

I have thoroughly went through the time of year thread and there was absolutely no concensus this year. Therefore I worked with the hotel to determine a time of year where rates could be kept low.

I'm sorry if I sound aggravated. But I have a lot on the line to try to supply everyone with a hotel this year.

--- End quote ---

Dennis --

I, for one, thank you for all your efforts here.  I think we can (and will) make this work.  I will help to ensure that you suffer no financial loss.  You have saved us alot of money over the years with your outstanding negotiating skills.

Hugs,
Mike

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version