Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG Chicago Attendance

<< < (9/33) > >>

mikeyb39:
I will still go if folks are gonna make it.  It was sounding like everyone was giving up on it this year, but yeah i will go if some others are going.

Lou-ah-vull:
we always have pre-AMG drama...this year is no different.  I have scheduling issues but am working on them.  Some are "hedging" but this is a great location and I am willing to bet we will have a good group.

That said... Dennis has to have a sufficient number to get a preferred group rate and that will need to be quickly "nailed down."  Hopefully enough of us will be able to give him the guarantee he needs.  I am still marked down as planning to attend.  I am confident I can work out my difficulty.

C'mon others!  and especially newcomers...you won't regret it.

Gary

Fisher:
Planning to show up and meet everyone. . .

klassykitty:
Still planning on going.  More then likely flying and not driving, I figure that $45 a day to park my car at the hotel is a lot of Chambord, and Rumchata.
Michelle 8).

weasel:

--- Quote from: klassykitty on February 10, 2013, 02:24:24 PM ---Still planning on going.  More then likely flying and not driving, I figure that $45 a day to park my car at the hotel is a lot of Chambord, and Rumchata.
Michelle 8).

--- End quote ---

Hi Classy Kitty ,

Yes that price for parking will effect my Wine - O - Rama   Time    :o

Just a easy to fly and cheaper .

I can't wait to get to the city and  go to a Museum ,  Hopefully   get together with some Lambda Car Club Members  :)

I plan to  let it all out   :D   

Carl 

P.S. I hope there is a bar at the pool   ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version