HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

UK Question: If you don't disclose and the condom breaks?

<< < (2/3) > >>

jkinatl2:
Blueballs, as someone who has not been confirmed to be HIV positive you should not be posting in this part of the forum. I have alerted the moderators to have this and your other posts moved to AM I INFECTED. That forum, the "Off Topics" forum, and the "Somebody I Care About Has HIV" forum are open to HIV negative as well as positive people.

blueballs:
ok fair enough, I don't plan on getting my next test until end of February though.

Should I have the same DUO 4th gen test or is there something different I should ask for, I heard something about an RNA test.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: blueballs on January 25, 2013, 06:36:39 PM ---ok fair enough, I don't plan on getting my next test until end of February though.

Should I have the same DUO 4th gen test or is there something different I should ask for, I heard something about an RNA test.

--- End quote ---

Until one of the remaining moderators gets to this thread and moves/removes it, could you please stick to your thread in AM I INFECTED?

blueballs:
It won't let me reply to my thread in am i infected, the reply and quote buttons have disappeared but I'm able to reply to my other threads.

Not sure what's happeneing, I did try to answer you in the other thread.

jkinatl2:

--- Quote from: blueballs on January 25, 2013, 06:56:57 PM ---It won't let me reply to my thread in am i infected, the reply and quote buttons have disappeared but I'm able to reply to my other threads.

Not sure what's happeneing, I did try to answer you in the other thread.

--- End quote ---

Ah. You seem to have reached the three post limit on that forum. I did not realize it counted posts elsewhere toward those posts. Just sit tight. A moderator with magic powers will be here eventually :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version