Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

This Is Not America

(1/1)

Solo_LTSurvivor:
This thread is for you, Wumpy... Discuss The Americans to your heart's content!

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 23, 2013, 11:50:08 PM ---
Ps- I am really digging the previews of "The Americans", which premieres next week in place of AHS. Anyone else gonna tune in?

--- End quote ---

Solo_LTSurvivor:
Bumping this up as we await Wumpy's expert critique of the first episode tonight.

WillyWump:

I really liked it. I thought the first 30 minutes was a snooze-fest, although I will admit I was crawling around on the floor looking for my last Epzicom during most of that part. But That's one bad-ass couple. and I love how they had an FBI agent move in next door.

Do you think they will end up defecting?

Solo_LTSurvivor:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on January 31, 2013, 12:14:51 AM ---

I really liked it. I thought the first 30 minutes was a snooze-fest, although I will admit I was crawling around on the floor looking for my last Epzicom during most of that part. But That's one bad-ass couple. and I love how they had an FBI agent move in next door.

Do you think they will end up defecting?

--- End quote ---

Thanks for weighing in.  I actually didn't watch the premiere.  Since I know FX will replay it to death before the next ep, I'll catch the replay.  So, the first portion must be some boring backstory?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Solo_LTSurvivor on January 31, 2013, 11:13:18 PM ---Thanks for weighing in.  I actually didn't watch the premiere.  Since I know FX will replay it to death before the next ep, I'll catch the replay.  So, the first portion must be some boring backstory?

--- End quote ---

You know I found it very hard to follow, seems like they just jump right into it. The backstory is sprinkled throughout the rest of the hour, and is pretty cool.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version