Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Mental Health & HIV

I Finally Got Some Trazodone

<< < (6/7) > >>

gadawg1979:
It is an amazing drug and helps keep life normal.

johnboy2015:
I've been on Trazadone for years.  It has helped me sleep soundly enough to where I can ACTUALLY remember dreams that I have.  Before Trazadone I had sleeping problems.  Eventhough the med is NOT an antidepressant it functions similar to meds for seizures and brain activity stabilizers.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: johnboy2015 on February 16, 2015, 04:00:15 PM ---I've been on Trazadone for years.  It has helped me sleep soundly enough to where I can ACTUALLY remember dreams that I have.  Before Trazadone I had sleeping problems.  Eventhough the med is NOT an antidepressant it functions similar to meds for seizures and brain activity stabilizers.

--- End quote ---

Welcome to the forums . Trazodone is an antidepressant other than that I agree it is a great drug for many of us that need it  .

RobbyR:
I no longer take Trazodone I found out I had a bad reaction to it it made me really sick but what helps me a lot now for sleep is good old Melatonin from the drug store, about 3-6mg per night, the extended release is good and has no side effects that I notice. My doctor approves of it. And also I take Mirtazipine for sleep it really is a miracle and doesn't make me physically sick like Trazodone did.

weasel:

--- Quote from: RobbyR on February 19, 2015, 02:27:19 PM ---I no longer take Trazodone I found out I had a bad reaction to it it made me really sick but what helps me a lot now for sleep is good old Melatonin from the drug store, about 3-6mg per night, the extended release is good and has no side effects that I notice. My doctor approves of it. And also I take Mirtazipine for sleep it really is a miracle and doesn't make me physically sick like Trazodone did.

--- End quote ---

Hi RobbyR  , Nice to meet you  :)

Sorry you had a bad issue with Trazadone , I've been taking it for 10 years now .
    With every drug change I have hoped that I could sleep naturally , but I do not .
     Last week I went three days with out Trazadone , on the forth night I went to sleep
   at 9:30 O'Clock PM   and was wide awake at midnight  :(
     So I am back taking 150 mg  and it works well .   
   JohnBoy2015 , Nice to meet you too  :)
       I agree , dreams are wonderful and I remember most of them  ;)
     It's a nice side effect .

Hi BT65     I used to have night frights ; similar  to sleep walking , I have not had an episode
   in many many years Thank GOD !   They were very creepy .

Hoping everyone is sleeping well ,
                                                                                                                      Carl

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version