Main Forums > Living With HIV

Good news time

(1/3) > >>

bob_89q:
 :)
I just want the forum to know that my viral load is undetectable!
I was given the HIV diagnosis Oct 2012 with a viral load of nearly one million and a CD4 count of 123. I started Atripla in nov and now my cd4 count is 390.

My next battle is to try and sort my mind out. I see a psychiatrist on a very regular basis, but to be honest it will be time that heals.

Reading this forum has provided the support I have needed this far. So I think it important for readers to give their 'condition' time. I look forward to giving my next input to the forum in the near future.

thunter34:
Bob, congratulations!  So glad you've reached the UD status, and that you are availing yourself on help on the mental health front.  So many people around here don't - to their obvious peril.  Yes, it is going to take time, but you are doing something VERY important:  you are being proactive  in dealing with this disease.  It makes all the difference in your success with the disease (and I'd say in your success with these forums as well).

I'd also like to take a moment to say how happy I am to read of a new member who is having a positive experience on these boards and is finding it a valuable resource for them! 

Don't be a stranger, Bob!  Keep us updated on your progress!

My absolute best,

Tim

spacebarsux:

--- Quote from: thunter34 on January 23, 2013, 11:54:30 AM ---Bob, congratulations!  So glad you've reached the UD status, and that you are availing yourself on help on the mental health front.  So many people around here don't - to their obvious peril.  Yes, it is going to take time, but you are doing something VERY important:  you are being proactive  in dealing with this disease.  It makes all the difference in your success with the disease (and I'd say in your success with these forums as well).

I'd also like to take a moment to say how happy I am to read of a new member who is having a positive experience on these boards and is finding it a valuable resource for them! 

Don't be a stranger, Bob!  Keep us updated on your progress!

My absolute best,

Tim

--- End quote ---

Ditto.  :)

jkinatl2:
This thread is a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for showing folks how it's done, Bob!

WillyWump:
I love news like this! Congrats! Onward and upward now!

-Will

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version