Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

POZ Cruise 2013

<< < (3/4) > >>

Fisher:
Sounds like a plan!

indianguy1984:
I am contemplating heading for the cruise. Will be alone and my second time in the US after 7 years. A bit worried I will be out of place. I am 29.

Never been on a cruise. A bit worrying that I'll be out of place.

darryaz:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on January 30, 2013, 12:35:08 AM ---I've been here for like 3 years and didn't even know there was a cruise.

--- End quote ---

I didn't either.  That sounds like fun.  Of course I want to go to an AMG too.

2014 will be my year for travel.

Blixer:
The cruise isn't officially through Aids Meds or POZ.  It is a POZ cruise that has been organized by a travel agent over the past several year.  Usually a great group and the two times I've gone I've had fun.

I did send in my reservation.  So now I'll either have to find a cabin mate or I'll be assigned one.  I'm to the point where I'm okay either way. 

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: Blixer on February 15, 2013, 09:38:29 PM ---The cruise isn't officially through Aids Meds or POZ.  It is a POZ cruise that has been organized by a travel agent over the past several year.  Usually a great group and the two times I've gone I've had fun.

I did send in my reservation.  So now I'll either have to find a cabin mate or I'll be assigned one.  I'm to the point where I'm okay either way.

--- End quote ---

Let me know if you are getting into Miami early - The port is about 1/4 mile (if that) from where I work and not too far from where I live... If you are going to be in Miami for a bit (before or after the cruise), I'd be more than happy to show you around (South Beach, etc.)..... Same goes for anyone else that may be going on the cruise.

I may have to check it out and perhaps go, since I wouldn't incur any airfare expenses....

BTW - I usually book through vacations to go - they have some of the best prices (I have booked all three of my previous cruises through them). Looks like their rates for this particular cruise are about $40-$60 lower than the poz organizers prices....
http://vacationstogo.com/fastdeal.cfm?deal=26059

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version