Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

Starting treatment : what to choose from?

<< < (5/6) > >>

texaninnyc87:
I think when you are on these forums a lot and read most of the postings its easy to think that some people on here are being overly redundant and pushing their views too hard. You have to remember that most people probably just want an answer to their question and aren't reading every thread and hearing the same advice over and over again.

Miss Philicia:
words of wisdom accrued over four months

texaninnyc87:
Miss P, I'm blushing! I've never experience this sacharine sweet side of you before!

Ann:

--- Quote from: texaninnyc87 on February 07, 2013, 07:47:19 PM ---I think when you are on these forums a lot and read most of the postings its easy to think that some people on here are being overly redundant and pushing their views too hard. You have to remember that most people probably just want an answer to their question and aren't reading every thread and hearing the same advice over and over again.

--- End quote ---

You know, you're absolutely right. I know I've certainly gotten into the habit of trying to cover all bases (particularly with newer members) while posting over in the Am I forum and I've found it usually pays off over here too. Where hiv is concerned, you can never really have TMI.

mitch777:

--- Quote from: texaninnyc87 on February 07, 2013, 07:59:54 PM ---Miss P, I'm blushing! I've never experience this sacharine sweet side of you before!

--- End quote ---
get used to it.
she really is is sweatheart "at heart".
 :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version