Main Forums > Living With HIV

yay sick and feel horrible

(1/4) > >>

MiniPozToyota:
Hey recently just became sick, Im coughing up this thick green mucus and chest somewhat hurts. The dr said I was neg on my flu test and gave me some robi dm for coughing and some headache meds along with some sudofed. (sp) any ideas to help out of just a lot of rest and sleep?

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: MiniPozToyota on January 17, 2013, 05:48:27 PM ---Hey recently just became sick, Im coughing up this thick green mucus and chest somewhat hurts. The dr said I was neg on my flu test and gave me some robi dm for coughing and some headache meds along with some sudofed. (sp) any ideas to help out of just a lot of rest and sleep?

--- End quote ---

Lots of people swear by mucinex but I'm not much on over the counter meds myself . Lots of liquids and warm soup loosens up the crud well enough for me . I have found Jalapeno peppers help clear my head and chest also . Get some rest and a speedy recovery bud .

MiniPozToyota:
Thanks might go sit in a hot bath, just checked my temp and its 100.3

coreFighter:
that sucks !!! get better soon.

Miss Philicia:
sounds like an upper respiratory chest infection and/or bronchitis -- and yes get some Mucines-DM (or a generic form of this)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version