Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Birmingham better than Philly .

<< < (40/41) > >>

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 16, 2013, 05:57:02 PM ---No comment on the Meth-twinkie Slurp Ramp at the gay bath house I take it?

--- End quote ---

oh I missed that.

Let's go there when I visit, wont you be able to bring a guest for free with your VIP membership? I must find out what a Slurp Ramp is! Then we can trot up stairs and get tested for STD's and act surprised when they tell us we are poz.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 16, 2013, 06:05:22 PM ---Then we can trot up stairs and get tested for STD's and act surprised when they tell us we are poz.

--- End quote ---

But then laugh at them by saying we're walking ten blocks west to the Adonis Theater/Samson Bath House with a pit stop on the way for artisinal double-fried chicken with chili-garlic glaze and lavender strawberry donuts!

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 16, 2013, 06:12:53 PM --- by saying we're walking ten blocks west to the Adonis Theater/Samson Bath House with a pit stop on the way for artisinal double-fried chicken with chili-garlic glaze and lavender strawberry donuts!

--- End quote ---

You'll have to do the talking so I don't bust out laughing between "artisinal" and "lavender strawberry"..

Miss Philicia:
*** BREAKING NEWS *** Philadelphia, one of 11 US municipalities, receives a perfect "100" score from Human Rights Campaign for their Municipal Equality Index, which ranks cities based on laws and policies affecting the local LGBT community.

Rankings were based  on 47  criteria divided into six broad categories: non-discrimination laws, relationship recognition,  employment practices, inclusiveness of city services, law enforcement and municipal leadership.

Overall, 137 cities were ranked, including all 50 state capitals and the 50 most populous cities in America, as well as the cities with the highest proportions of same-sex couples.

Out of the 137 municipalities, 11 received a perfect score of 100: Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, Portland, OR, and Cambridge, MA.

Oddly neither Birmingham nor San Antonio fare quite so well. SAD!

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on May 13, 2013, 02:14:47 PM ---*** BREAKING NEWS *** Philadelphia, one of 11 US municipalities, receives a perfect "100" score from Human Rights Campaign for their Municipal Equality Index, which ranks cities based on laws and policies affecting the local LGBT community.

Rankings were based  on 47  criteria divided into six broad categories: non-discrimination laws, relationship recognition,  employment practices, inclusiveness of city services, law enforcement and municipal leadership.

Overall, 137 cities were ranked, including all 50 state capitals and the 50 most populous cities in America, as well as the cities with the highest proportions of same-sex couples.

Out of the 137 municipalities, 11 received a perfect score of 100: Boston, New York, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, St. Louis, Long Beach, Portland, OR, and Cambridge, MA.

Oddly neither Birmingham nor San Antonio fare quite so well. SAD!

--- End quote ---

OH you lose for sure . Birmingham actually hosted the civil rights movement in 1959 .  :) :) ;) 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version