Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Birmingham better than Philly .

<< < (31/41) > >>

Miss Philicia:
r u ready? Mark your calendars, ladies - Filthy's Club Body Center which was tragically gutted in a mysterious fire last year is about to reopen -- new name, new owner! I walked by this afternoon and saw the new signs: http://clubphilly.com/Club_Philly/Countdown.html

If you enjoy being jacked up on meth, hanging from a sling, and being fisted for hours this is your kind of place! And as a bonus there's an HIV testing center around the corner and also our largest HIV clinic a block away. I just hope they did a full scale restoration of The Bear Room. Oh, and don't you just love how even our bath houses are in historic colonial era buildings?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 11, 2013, 05:54:49 PM ---and don't you just love how even our bath houses are in historic colonial era buildings?

--- End quote ---
I'm certain Thomas Jefferson and John Adams are so very proud.

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: WillyWump on April 11, 2013, 07:29:24 PM ---I'm certain Thomas Jefferson and John Adams are so very proud.

--- End quote ---

Indeed. The residence where Tommy wrote the Declaration of Independence is a mere six blocks away.

Hey, what's the Executive Health Club For Men at 402 Austin St like? I hear it's "latino heaven"! You keepin' secrets from me again? Looks like a dump but hey, what does one expect in Texas?

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 11, 2013, 07:47:03 PM ---
Hey, what's the Executive Health Club For Men at 402 Austin St like? I hear it's "latino heaven"! You keepin' secrets from me again? Looks like a dump but hey, what does one expect in Texas?

--- End quote ---

Actually ACI is the place to go in SA, it has less bedbugs than Executive. However they are currently battling a Syph outbreak (spring has sprung!). But hey there's alot of huge hung uncut spanish only speaking cock there, If that's your thing

The only Bathhouse I've ever been to was   Midtown Spa in Austin . and that was only because my buddy DJ'd there after hours on Sudnay morning and I would have to bring him coke, Although I think I got a hj in the sauna room from a UT student.

Miss Philicia:
SA just looks like a large suburb and void of character. I bet the Alamo is actually made of fiberglass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version