Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Birmingham better than Philly .

<< < (30/41) > >>

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Dachshund on March 12, 2013, 08:38:17 AM ---That ought to raise property value.

--- End quote ---

If the clientele consists of hipsters it actually will raise property values. Has happened consistently even during this recession. Depends how they pull it off.

--- Quote from: WillyWump on March 12, 2013, 10:24:05 AM ---MissP + titties does not compute.

--- End quote ---

Child please. In my younger days I used to hang out with the trendier side of the local NYC stripper and prostitution set.

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on March 12, 2013, 01:33:25 PM ---

In my younger days I used to hang out with ....

--- End quote ---

Ah yes, The roaring 20's. I've read about those days.

Miss Philicia:

So ladies, does your GAY state representative look like this? extra credit: was an Army Lt. Colonel and captain of his college football team

PHILLY > BIRMINGHAM > SAN ANTONIO

Hellraiser:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on March 12, 2013, 07:59:14 AM ---And you are excited about this ^ why???
Are you planning on getting a lap dance while sipping your microbrewed barley and hops?
 ::)

--- End quote ---

Because the bar being reopened will allow him new opportunities to make money.  Seriously no one thought of this?

mitch777:

--- Quote from: Hellraiser on April 01, 2013, 08:46:33 PM ---Because the bar being reopened will allow him new opportunities to make money.  Seriously no one thought of this?

--- End quote ---
what can I say.
 ::) ::) ::)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version