Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Birmingham better than Philly .

<< < (3/41) > >>

skeebo1969:

--- Quote from: jg1962 on January 17, 2013, 05:40:12 PM ---Oddly enough , we have had more snow here in the last 4 years than I ever remember having in the last 20 .

--- End quote ---

Strange... we had about 9 inches total in the Rockland, Massachusetts last year.  Is it normal for it to rain this much at this time of year here?  It's been raining for like 4 weeks straight with a day of sun scattered here and there.  It really makes driving a challenge seeing how y'all drive so good here. ;)

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: skeebo1969 on January 17, 2013, 05:53:03 PM ---Strange... we had about 9 inches total in the Rockland, Massachusetts last year.  Is it normal for it to rain this much at this time of year here?  It's been raining for like 4 weeks straight with a day of sun scattered here and there.  It really makes driving a challenge seeing how y'all drive so good here. ;)

--- End quote ---

This rain isn't usual at all and I'm sick of it . We have been in a drought or near one for many summers so I guess its a good thing but I'm seriously ready for some sun . And I see you noticed the rules of the road are only a suggestion in Alabama LOL .

WillyWump:
Jg we will be awaiting the snowman pics.

I heard a blurb on the TV this morning that Mississippi also is getting alot of snow, more than Chicago this year.

But here in Gods country its a lovely 70 degrees. I almost put on my basketball shorts and went on the greenbelt today.

Stay warm!

bocker3:
Here in Richmond, we are having a snowstorm with thunder and lightening right now!  Take that Philadelphia..........

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: bocker3 on January 17, 2013, 06:53:24 PM ---Here in Richmond, we are having a snowstorm with thunder and lightening right now!  Take that Philadelphia..........

--- End quote ---

Yes but remember Philadephia has the most beautiful flakes you will ever see, all of which falls within a couple blocks of MissP penthouse,  not like that sticky nasty stuff you are getting.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version